We are open for Outdoor Worship
See you Sunday at 10, and don’t forget to wear your mask.
Restrictions are as below, with these differences:
- There are chairs outside, social distanced, where you will sit.
- There will be an offering plate just inside the west breezeway where you may drop your envelope after service.
- Communion will be administered by Pastor to you in your seat.
If you’d like to print your own bulletin, please go to the button below.
06 June 2020 –
We are open (with restrictions)! See you Sunday at 10, and don’t forget to wear your mask.
Service Modifications Until Further Notice Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Masks: to be worn at all times in the presence of others
- Distancing: Please maintain at least six feet of separation unless in same household.
- Bulletin: Pick one up for each individual upon entry, maintaining physical distancing from others in front of you. Hymns and liturgy are complete in the bulletin.
- Seating: In any open (non-taped) pew on either side of the center aisle.
- Offering: Received in the narthex.
- to receive Communion, you must register by Midnight Saturday.
- will be at the Rail, but unless you are in the same household, please maintain six feet of separation from other communicants.
- Narthex: Do not congregate here at any time.
- NO food or drink served after the service.
- NO Sunday Adult Bible Class or Sunday School.
- NO Tuesday Matins or Bible Class.
Please check this website regularly for posted updates. Click the buttons below for links to sermon videos, and bulletins. We are also actively posting on our Facebook page and on Youtube.
21 March 2020
We continue to navigate challenges associated with managing the spread of COVID-19. In accordance with state and federal guidelines strongly encouraging the suspension of gatherings, The Good Shepherd Lutheran Church has made the difficult decision to immediately suspend all formal in-person church gatherings, including Sunday worship services. For pastoral emergencies or heightened concerns please start by calling Pastor at 559-285-8972.
Although our in-person gatherings are canceled, The Good Shepherd will continue to offer opportunities to engage and worship together, using a variety of online tools and resources. We promise to stay connected and keep you informed as we learn how to best navigate the weeks ahead.
It is incumbent on all of us to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19. May we continue to work together to care for each other during this unusual time. God’s peace.
AMANI YA BWANA! MUNGU AKUBARIKI!